Over the last decades qualitative research has risen from a novel and controversial approach to the study of different social and health issues to a widely practiced method for understanding how people view themselves and the world around them.
The objective of the course is to introduce and discuss different designs, methods, analytical strategies, ethical implications and approaches to conduct qualitative research in health sciences.
The PhD students will reflect on their project and receive feedback from the participants and lecturers in the course. The lecturers will also present their experiences from their use of different design and methods in qualitative research.More information and program
- Organizer: Anna Marie Balling Høstgaard, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lecturers: Henrik Vardinghus-Nielsen, Tine Mechlenborg Kristiansen, Anna Marie Balling Høstgaard, Lisbeth Uhrenfeldt
- ECTS: 3
- Time: 25-28 April 2016
- Place: Aalborg University, Niels Jernes Vej 12A, room 5-006
- Zip code: 9220
- City: Aalborg
- Number of seats:
- Deadline: 4 April 2016
- Teacher: Anna Marie Balling Høstgaard
- Teacher: Tine Mechlenborg Kristiansen
- Teacher: Lisbeth Uhrenfeldt
- Teacher: Henrik Vardinghus-Nielsen