- Description: New technologies applied in clinical research, generate huge amounts of data requiring advanced bioinformatics and statistical tools for analysis and interpretation.
The aim of this course is to introduce participants to those high-throughput-omics based technologies, provide an overview of their potential and limitations, and familiarize participants with advanced data analysis methodologies.
The course is based on theoretical introductions to methods and technologies followed by practical computer exercises using the latest analytical approaches. For the practical part of the course, familiarity with R is an advantage.
- Organizer: Rasmus Froberg Brøndum; PhD; Anna Schönherz, Postdoc; Lasse Hjort Jakobsen, PhD student; Martin Bøgsted, Professor MSO, PhD
- Lecturers: Martin Bøgsted, Professor MSO, PhD; Rasmus Froberg Brøndum, Senior Bioinformatician, PhD; Anna Schönherz, Postdoc, PhD; Lasse Hjort Jakobsen, PhD student; Inge Søkilde, Molecular Biologist, PhD; Allan Stensballe, Ass. Professor, PhD; Reinhard Wimmer, Professor MSO, PhD; Vang Quy Le, Bioinformatician, PhD
- ECTS: 3,2
- Time: 24-27 October, 2016
- Place: Forskningens Hus, Sdr. Skovvej 15
- Zip code: 9000
- City: Aalborg
- Number of seats: 25
- Deadline: 3. October, 2016