- Description: The aim of this course is to give the students an understanding of the importance of the use of patents when working within the area of science. In both public and private research and development, the strategic use of patents is becoming important knowledge. The course will have a practical approach and therefore the lecturers will primarily be professional patent agents and other professionals, who work with patents on a professional basis.
The course will guide the students through the process of using patents as a strategic tool when the protecting of IPR is needed.
- Organizer: Morten Dahlgaard Andersen, Head of Section, SEA, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lecturers: Jens Tellefsen, Patent Attorney
- ECTS: 2
- Time: 29 and 31 March, 2016 8:30-16:00
- Place: Fredrik Bajers Vej 7A/4-108
- Zip code: 9220
- City: Aalborg
- Number of seats: 40
- Deadline: 8 March, 2016
- Important information concerning PhD courses:
We have over some time experienced problems with no-show for both project and general courses. It has now reached a point where we are forced to take action. Therefore, the Doctoral School has decided to introduce a no-show fee of DKK 5,000 for each course where the student does not show up. Cancellations are accepted no later than 2 weeks before start of the course. Registered illness is of course an acceptable reason for not showing up on those days. Furthermore, all courses open for registration approximately three months before start. This can hopefully also provide new students a chance to register for courses during the year. We look forward to your registrations.
- Teacher: Morten Dahlgaard