Description: 1.Ac motors for variable speed drives: their models and characteristics
2.Ac motor drives control strategies classifications and attributes:
* scalar control(SC)* field oriented control(FOC)* direct torque and flux control(DTFC); feedback linearization control(FLC)
3.Motion sensorless control strategies of ac motor drives classifications: fundamental(emf) model based and signal injection(processing) based
4. V/f and I-f scalar control with stabilizing loops for IMs and PMSMs
5. State observers for advanced motion sensorless control of ac motor drives: with case studies.
5a.Recent progress in fundamental model based sensorless FOC of IMs and PMSM:includes "active flux"-equivalent (extended)emf based control; SM and versus Kalman filter observers etc: with case studies
5b. Recent progress in Signal injection based motion sensorless control of IMs and PMSMs:with case studies
6. Advanced DTFC in motion- sensorless DTFC of IMs and PMSMs::with case studies
7.FOC and DTFC of dc excited Synchronous Motor Drives :with case studies
8.Motion sensorless control of trapezoidal current (BLDC) PM motors: review with case study.
9 Feedback linearized control of IM and PMSM: with case studies
10. Introduction to sensorless control of Multiphase ac machines:via a case study
Motivation and Scope:
To instruct, motivate,and inspire Ph. students and R&D industrial engineers in electrical power conversion, power electronics, control and mechatronics with reference to the fundamentals and essential specifics of high performance ac motor drives recent progress in its rather vast offers and complexity with case studies, to get a feeling of magnitudes and of implementation hardships and rewards for specific industrial applications.
Organizer: Professor Frede Blaabjerg, IEEE Fellow, DL, firstname.lastname@example.org – Aalborg University
Lecturers: Professor Ion Boldea, IEEE Fellow, DL, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
Time: 10 - 12 December, 2014
Place: Aalborg University, Pontoppidanstræde 101
Zip code: 9220
Number of seats: 30
Deadline: 26 November, 2014
- Teacher: Frede Blaabjerg