Description: Prerequisites; Basic knowledge of resource studies and mapping of resources, Basic LCA and Socio-Economic studies, and Biomass conversion technology for energy.
Full Course Title: Biomass Resource Studies & Mapping – Conversion Technologies for
Bioenergy – Thermochemical and/or Biochemical Platforms!
1. Biomass resource studies and availability in the medium to long term – worldwide! – Implementing sustainability criteria’s for Biomass for food – feed – fuels.
2. Case studies of Anaerobic Digestion processes and other fermentation processes. Implementation of 2. and 3. generation Biofuels systems
3. Lignocellulose materials for biofuels, front edge R&D and future considerations for 2. & 3. G biofuel production systems.
4. Biorefineries in comparison to crude oil refineries; Thermochemical and/or Biochemical platforms. Economy of Scale versus Economy of Numbers in the Bioenergy Sectors!
Organizer: Associate Professor Jens Bo Holm-Nielsen, firstname.lastname@example.org; – Aalborg University
Lecturers: Professor Jens Born; FachHochschule-Flensburg and
Associate Professor Jens Bo Holm-Nielsen, email@example.com – Aalborg University
Time: 14 – 16 April, 2014
Place: Aalborg University in Esbjerg Campus, Niels Bohrs Vej 8
Zip code: 6700
Number of seats: 30
Deadline: 31 March, 2014
- Teacher: Jens Bo Holm-Nielsen