1. Biomass resource studies and availability in the medium to long term – worldwide! – Implementing sustainability criteria’s for Biomass for food – feed – fuels.
2. Case studies of Anaerobic Digestion processes and other fermentation processes. Implementation of 2. and 3. generation Biofuels systems
3. Lignocellulose materials for biofuels, front edge R&D and future considerations for 2. & 3. G biofuel production systems.
4. Biorefineries in comparison to crude oil refineries; Thermochemical and/or Biochemical platforms. Economy of Scale versus Economy of Numbers in the Bioenergy Sectors!
Prerequisites; Basic knowledge of resource studies and mapping of resources. Basic LCA and Socio-Economic studies and Biomass conversion technology for energy.
Associate Professor Jens Bo Holm-Nielsen, email@example.com
Post Doc Ehiaze Augustine Ehimen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Head of Section Jens Bo Holm-Nielsen, ET, Aalborg University
15-17 April 2013
Aalborg Univeristy, Pontoppidanstræde 107 - room 9
Number of seats:
27 March 2013
Important information concerning PhD courses
We have over some time experienced problems with no-show for both project and general courses. It has now reached a point where we are forced to take action. Therefore, the Doctoral School has decided to introduce a no-show fee of DKK 5,000 for each course where the student does not show up. Cancellations are accepted no later than 2 weeks before start of the course. Registered illness is of course an acceptable reason for not showing up on those days. Furthermore, all courses open for registration approximately three months before start. This can hopefully also provide new students a chance to register for courses during the year. We look forward to your registrations.
- Teacher: Ehiaze Augustine Ehimen
- Teacher: Jens Bo Holm-Nielsen
- Teacher: Gitte Husted